For stainless steels
For cast iron
For non-ferrous metal
For difficult to cut material
For hardened material
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION Metalworking Solutions Company (Company President: Tetsuya Tanaka, Address: Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has added the WWX200, small insert tool holders, to the range of WWX Series of double-sided insert type shoulder milling cutters. These will go on sale on October 3rd.
The double-sided insert type shoulder milling cutter WWX Series adopts a uniquely developed “X Geometry” that allows for greater strength and that achieves excellent surface finishes.
Mitsubishi Materials is pleased to announce the addition of the tool cost reducing WWX200 to the current lineup.
1. Unique “X Geometry” with 6 corners that can be used on both sides to achieve both lower costs and high quality.
2. Optimal rake face shape and curved cutting edge suppresses the scattering of chips on the outer and inner surface achieving a good surface finish.
3. The conical shaped seating surface secures a wide seating area, and the curved insert holder realizes highly reliable clamping.
4. Although it is a double-sided type, it adopts an axial rake angle of 9°, which is the same as a single-sided type, to achieve low resistance and to suppress chatter even with thin workpieces.
5. A thick insert eliminates the need for a seat shim which allows for securing large chip pockets and for incorporating a large number of teeth.
|Product Name||WWX Series Double-Sided Insert Type Shoulder Milling Cutter WWX200
Insert: 20 items, Holder: 47 items
|Release Date||October 3rd, 2022|
(Distributor Model Number)