For stainless steels
For cast iron
For non-ferrous metal
For difficult to cut material
For hardened material
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION Metalworking solutions company (Company President : Tetsuya Tanaka Address : Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has added 4 small diameter sizes to the DLE series of drills for centering and chamfering.
DLE solid carbide drills are ideal for centering and chamfering applications on NC and small automated lathes. A new range of small diameters ranging from Ø1.0 to Ø2.5 mm or less with a point angle of 90° have been added to expand the application range.
1. Point thinned geometry improves penetration and provides an accurate, high quality centre hole.
2. A two-step point angle ensure strength at the centre and prevents sudden fracturing.
3. Large rake angle and sharp cutting edges minimizes the generation of burrs.
4. The PVD coated carbide grade DP102A has excellent lubricity and heat resistance, as well as exhibiting outstanding wear resistance particularly at medium to low cutting speeds.
5. Long neck length allows long reach chamfering applications.
|Product name||DLE small diameter, solid carbide drills for centering and chamfering
Point angle 90° drill diameters 1mm to 2.5mm - 4 items
|Release date||March 2, 2020|