SMART MIRACLE VQ2XLB/HVRB/FDRB
For Difficult-to-Cut Materials
High Quality Machining of Components for Difficult-to-Cut Materials
Duplex Radius End Mills
VQFDRB provides amazingly long tool life when machining Cobalt Chrome Alloy.
- Improved notch wear due to the reduced side contact of the duplex geometry.
- Reduced flank wear through the use of SMART MIRACLE coating and an ultra micro-grain cemented carbide.
- Provides stable machining with a low radial cutting force.
VQFDRB gave 5 times longer tool life than a conventional duplex radius end mill when machining cobalt chrome alloy.
Vibration Control Corner Radius End Mills
Increased feed rates and large depths of cut are achievable with VQHVRB, resulting in highly efficient machining.
VQHRB wears less than the conventional end mill and provides a stable cutting action.
Long Neck Ball Nose End Mills
VQ2XLB provides long tool life and stable cutting when machining cobalt chrome and titanium alloy.
- A new cutting edge geometry provides improved resistance to chipping.
- SMART MIRACLE coating providing better wear resistance when machining difficult-to-cut materials.
Workpiece Material : Co-Cr-Mo Alloys
“Machined surface roughness is better than conventional tools under normal conditions”